How is Dirty Carpet Affecting your Home
Cleanliness is good not only to see, but also to stay healthy. Sometimes, people feel sickness without any reason this can be due to germs, bacteria, dust mites, and many other allergens residing in the filthy carpet. Sometimes simple vacuuming seems enough to people, but it is not. You need professional carpet cleaning at a regular interval.
To understand its seriousness, we are sharing the top health risks caused by a dirty carpet:
1. Respiratory issuesThis is the most common health concern caused by improper dirty carpet cleaning. Here are some facts to remember:
- Pet hair, mould, dead skin cells, etc. often gets stuck in the carpet and make its way to the air and from air to your body.
- Children playing on the carpet and touching mouth are at risk of various respiratory issues because of the pollutants on the carpet.
- These pollutants can cause breathing issues and cough.
- This can be very dangerous to anyone suffering from Asthma.
2. Skin irritationIf you do not invest in professional carpet cleaning at a regular interval, it is more likely that it triggers some skin issues such as:
- Athlete’s foot
- Rashes and
3. Stomach problemsDamp carpet often builds mould. Moreover, a dirty carpet can also be the house of salmonella and mycotoxins. These pollutants can weaken your digesting system and can cause various stomach issues. Children are often at stake when the carpet is filthy and host of all these allergens.
4. AllergiesIf you do not use professional carpet cleaning, then your carpet can become the host of various allergens that can trigger different allergies such as:
- Red eyes
- Runny nose
5. Weak immune systemThe world is fighting against the novel Coronavirus. We all very well know the importance of a strong immunity system. All your efforts to make your immune system stronger can go in vain if you are not investing in effective dirty carpet cleaning from a professional company. Let us share how:
- Filthy carpet and pollutants residing in and making their way into your body can reduce immunity. When these pollutants make their way into your body to make you sick, your immune system fights against them to keep you healthy.
- This makes your immune system work extra and gets exhausted quickly.
- This is how filthy carpet can make your immune system weaken.
Contact Lotus Cleaning for professional carpet cleaning with steam and dry cleaning services.
Read Related Blogs:
5 Steps To Use A Carpet Steam Cleaner On Carpets
What should you look for in a Carpet Cleaning Company
Should I Invest in Carpet Steam Cleaning Just Before Lease Expiry